HR Generalist with Adv. MS Excel
HR Generalist Practical Certification Training Course is a valuable course for people who are interested in learning the practical aspects of HR Courses in a short amount of time.
It helps people who have yet to enter the corporate world and it is also for those who want to move their career forward in the corporate but have been unable to do so till now. We will help you to get well-versed with all aspects of HR by explaining concepts in a simple & understandable manner.
You will always benefit a lot; we are sure of that!!
In the current economic scenario, the task of managing people is a gigantic one. Companies want the employees to give maximum output and they don’t want to pay much too. This is where a person with HR Generalist Training steps in. When you complete our HR Generalist Practical Training Program, you will be a valuable resource who helps companies to retain the best people.
We will make sure that you learn about every aspect of human resource management, be it legalities related to HR Payroll Processing, Compensation Management, Staffing, Performance Management, Training & Development or industrial relations. Our efforts will be to ensure that you become an expert in your field and beat all others during an interview for HR generalist by answering all the questions flawlessly.
We brainstormed the content of this course after understanding what the corporates expect from individuals wishing to be HR Generalists. We also make valuable additions to this course to enable you to learn all the dynamics related to human resource management.
To know more about this wonderful course, connect with any of our team members and they will guide you on why this practical learning training method will work for you.
Why Learn HR Generalist?
- HR Jobs are lucrative, Stress-free and pay well
- Each Organization needs an HR Department so you will rarely be unemployed
- It’s a great way to start the career, especially for freshers
- You will be considered an asset
- Your career path would be clear and easily achievable
Who Should Learn?
- Fresh graduates looking for a fulfilling job
- Mothers who wish to re-join the corporate world post a sabbatical
- HR Professionals seeking career growth
- Professionals working in just one area of human resource management like recruitment who want a more enriching job.
- Final year students looking for a good job but not getting placed via their college.
Human Resource Generalist Certification Practical Training Course is becoming a hot favourite of students and professionals.
Why? Because it guarantees job placement and offers certification practical training at affordable costs!!
- Only seasoned trainers who have good rich experience in the corporate world will train you
- At the end of the course, you will get a valid HR Certification that will kick-start or enhance your career
- We will provide you with a lot of job opportunities via our placement sessions when you are on the last leg of this practical training
- As a student, you can ask as many questions you like from the trainer (No doubts or confusion again!!)
- The duration of this course may seem long to some but it’s worth the time you invest. The returns can be reaped for many years.
Course Duration: 4-6 months
HR Generalist with MS Excel training Delivery Method:
- Web and desktop Based Classes
- Classroom & Online sessions
- Practical explanations of concepts
- Real-time opportunity to work on client projects
- Regular assignments to test your skills.
- Handouts and Notes will be provided by Faculty. (Notes will be module bases)
- HR Toolkit (Soft Copy)
- Free Workshop Exposure with Interview Preparation
- Completion of HR Certification will be provided.
- Placement Assistance and Support.
**Please note that the classes are available on a module basis as well as your comfort zone.
Module 1: Legal Compliance
Module 2: Statutory Compliance
Module 3: Compensation & Benefits (HR Payroll Processing)
Module 4: Advanced MS Excel
Module 5: Corporate IR Compliance
Module 6: Performance Management System
Module 7: Employee Relationship Management
Module 8: HR Policies and Organization Development
Module 9: Training & Development
Module 10: Manpower Planning: Recruitment & Selection
Module 11: Onboarding, Induction & Orientation
Module 12: Exit Process/ Full & Final Settlement
Module 13: HR Support Functions
Module 14: HRIS/HRMS Management
Module 15: How to crack an Interview