When you want to go beyond the mentality of just giving out paychecks to your employees, Atmiya HR’s payroll services can bring about new business insights and help you focus on what you do best – running your own business. Our payroll management services allow you to take your human resources management to the next level.
Benefits of Outsourcing Payroll:
Some of the benefits of outsourcing payroll management include the following:
- Fast turnaround
- Assistance throughout the entire life-cycle of the employee, right from the day of recruitment to exit
- Streamlining of all payroll processes
- Strict adherence to compliance and statutory requirements
- Error-free documentation and reports
- Low-risk of penalties due to non-compliance
- Speedy and efficient resolution of all employee issues
We are offering:
- Payroll Processing (monthly salary, overtime, arrears, bonus, incentives, perks & benefit)
- Leave Management
- Statutory & IT Regulation
- Full & Final Settlement of Employees
- Insurance & Accident Policy Management
- Generate payroll MIS customized based on department or division
- Employee Provident fund processing
- Query Management related to salary
At ATMIYA HR, we offer compliance services that perfectly meet your organization’s requirements.
It is absolutely imperative to comply with all legal and statutory norms for businesses to operate successfully in India. This often involves a significant investment of resources, time, and continuous monitoring to be in the know of all the changes that is happening, to be compliant and to avoid penalties.
With the ever-changing employment laws, it becomes a challenge for small and mid-sized companies to keep themselves compliant. What these organizations need is reliable HR compliance services from an experienced provider.
To ensure timely and efficient statutory compliance in your organization, the following aspects must be in place:
- Unrestricted access to local and regional expertise
- Expert support during all audits and inspections
- Following ethical practices
- Knowledge of timelines for adherence to the many laws and regulations
- Updated documents and data in a centralized location, and which are readily available
As you can imagine, this takes a lot of effort and investment in terms of both money and manpower. Not every organization can afford to or even want to spend so many resources in ensuring compliance. Nonetheless, a business needs to be compliant with all the laws of the land.
statutory compliance outsourcing to an experienced firm such as Alp Consulting, you can ensure compliance without having to hire and maintain a separate department for it. Our clients find that our statutory compliance services are an ideal solution to be compliant in all aspects of statutes and labour laws.
We are Offering:
- Licensing and Registration under laws.
- Calculation & preparation of various statutory Payment Challans.
- Documentations, Maintenance of Records & Statutory Registers.
- Preparation and Submission of Statutory Reports in time.
- Correspondence & Compliance with officials whenever required.